Shield Defence Shield Defence

LAST SHIELD = TROLLFACE.JPG

surprised this passed judgement.. however it could be interesting if you put a little more effort into it.

I left the window open behind other windows while I was working, with the shield in the corner, and after an hour or so had nearly 200k 'money', clicked shop, then after clicking the ' ? ' for 100k, the game is replaced with a trollface.

Umeko Gentle Vampire 2 Umeko Gentle Vampire 2

0 Overall, for being a DEMO.

Don't use newgrounds as bait to lure people to your site. If you want to post quality work here (which you obviously produce) then do so in whole. Save this demo bullshit for random websurfers who happen upon your site.

This isn't even worth taking the effort to save to a personal archive.

squares 2 squares 2

PLEASE MAKE A SQUARES 3!!

Here's a little glitch I noticed on the square count:

Once the total hits 19 Squares, the next square you absorb keeps the amount at 19 and the square after that registers as the 20th..

Keep going, and once you hit your 55th square, the next square registers as the 57th, completely skipping the display of the 56th.

So in the end, if you score 57 or higher, your count is accurate.

Something I want to know is what triggers the black and red circles to appear? Is it time release, or triggered by score or square count?

The score bonuses don't really seem as valuable as the square count total in the end.. but I suppose the highest score generally counts as a win. The random aspect of having the boosts as opposed to actually being able to absorb the most squares as a test of skill seems unbalanced.

Ultimate Pie Theft Ultimate Pie Theft

High Score: 276420

Decent Pac-Man clone, but littered with design flaws..

- Poor Power Pellet placement
- Horrible 'fleeing pursuer' AI, with random back and forth patterns
- Wee Bull is too large, he should be in the scale of Harry Lee, at a MAX [ie: less width]
- Fruit disappears too soon
- Fruit has bad acquisition programming, often times you pass over it and it remains
- Chasers have programming error once they've been consumed and return to the center, coming out of the box while the Power Pellet effects are still active
- Some chasers continue to flash after Power Pellet effects have worn off

Other than that, it's like I said at the start.. a decent Pac-Man clone, but it needs a LOT of work. Come on Jonti, you can do better than this.

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Consider yourself -Honored- to be reviewed by me.

Decent game w/a nod to AH. Great concept/story, but the gameplay is SEVERELY lacking.

The extra guns are practically pointless, as you ALWAYS (99.7%) of the time do you CQ attack. This is not good. You should have an option to TURN OFF the CQ attacks, or remove them entirely. They do look nice, granted.. BUT they destroy the quality of gameplay.

Include a free life trigger you meet after scoring x number of points. If you aren't going ot remove the CQ attacks, this is a must. Also, without that option, the moneybag pick-ups serve no purpose whatsoever.

Slightly above average game, but SERIOUSLY needs improvement on the gameplay. Fix it.

Lots of people find this review helpful!